Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange issue with backup size

2013-04-05 05:34:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange issue with backup size
From: rmdir AT laposte DOT net
To: Alberto Caporro <a.caporro AT consulthink DOT it>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:31:34 +0200
Hello Alberto

Where are stored your bacula volumes ? If you use a location under one of the
trees: /etc /root or /opt, you would back up your own volumes, which could
explain this.
And then, the previous advice (list files jobid=xxx) is still valid. You might
also want to execute an SQL query to your catalog to request file names and
sizes.

George.

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net