Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Strange issue with backup size

2013-04-05 04:47:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Strange issue with backup size
From: "Alberto Caporro" <a.caporro AT consulthink DOT it>
To: "Radosław Korzeniewski" <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:44:32 +0200
Hi, yes I did; show fileset="FileServer" gives

*show fileset=FileServer
FileSet: name=FileServer
      O Ss
      I /etc
      I /opt
      I /root

---
Alberto Caporro
Director of Security Services - Consulthink Srl
Via dell'Archivio di Stato, 15
00144 Rome, Italy
http://www.consulthink.it
M. +39 335 1217 394
F. +39 06 4549 2454

GPG key fingerprint
46B5 2D38 2D48 3EFA 5C12 B86B 157D 80BA 2EAD DF41