Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Delta-Test

2013-04-02 15:03:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Delta-Test
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: "Summers, James B. II" <jsummers AT ou DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:00:46 +0200
Hello,

2013/4/2 Summers, James B. II <jsummers AT ou DOT edu>
Hello All,

I am looking for ways to stop backing up large outlook pst files every night.  I see in the enterprise version there is a Delta plugin that should do what I need it to do.

I was looking in the source files in bacula-5.2.6 and found "test-deltaseq-fd".  Does anyone know whether this is the delta plugin from the enterprise bacula?

No, it is not. It is a delta sequential test only.

Any documentation for the namespace / parameters / usage?

For delta plugin from enterprise version you have to add Plugin = delta in the Option section of the FileSet definition. That's all.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net