Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [bacula-users] USB Bare Metal Recovery.

2013-04-02 11:35:09
Subject: [Bacula-users] [bacula-users] USB Bare Metal Recovery.
From: Aurélia Cloarec <acloarec AT neotion DOT com>
To: "<bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:31:38 +0200

Hello everybody,

I try to make a USB bare Metal Recovery.

I have followed the steps which are described in README.usb with the bacula-rescue-5.0.2.

But I execute get_files.sh but there is an error because  http://bacula.org/downloads/rw.tar.gz and http://bacula.org/downloads/rescue.gz doesn’t exist anymore.

I have try to  find in the other folder if there is files with this name but there isn’t.

 I don't see a newer package on sourceforge but if there is any, I am really interesting on it  ;)

Best regards

Aurélia Cloarec