Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Delta-Test

2013-04-02 11:07:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Delta-Test
From: "Summers, James B. II" <jsummers AT ou DOT edu>
To: "<bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:52:42 +0000
Hello All,

I am looking for ways to stop backing up large outlook pst files every night.
I see in the enterprise version there is a Delta plugin that should do what I
need it to do.

I was looking in the source files in bacula-5.2.6 and found "test-deltaseq-fd".
 Does anyone know whether this is the delta plugin from the enterprise bacula?

Any documentation for the namespace / parameters / usage?

TIA

Jim Summers
University of Oklahoma
jsummers AT ou DOT edu