Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] batch ?

2012-09-07 08:40:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] batch ?
From: hymie! <hymie AT lactose.homelinux DOT net>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 08:37:53 -0400
Greetings.

My bacula instance has, as far as I know, been running for many months
without issue.  Suddenly, it has generated the following SQL query which
crashed my SQL server:

05-Sep 01:14 herman-dir JobId 1955: sql_create.c:731 INSERT INTO batch VALUES
(138780,1955,'/home/hymie/BrettspielWelt/rotacticalPics/levels/levels/','level_097.txt','gn
 YR6 IGk B y Bk A Jk BAA I BQQEgJ +60Mh BFalPG A A C','26E4+aYmrT4Wxos4e34ysA')

As far as I can tell, there is no table named "batch".  None of my
bacula instances (5.0.3) have a table named "batch".  The "make-mysql-tables"
file also has no reference to a table named "batch".

Can somebody tell me (or guide me to troubleshoot) what happened?

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie AT lactose.homelinux
DOT net