Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to configure schedule for run full the first weekend of the month??

2012-09-07 08:37:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to configure schedule for run full the first weekend of the month??
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 08:34:23 -0400
On 09/07/12 03:32, Geert Stappers wrote:
> As I understand the (unreasonable??) request from Ana Romero
> is that some monthly scheme should fit in some weekly scheme.
>
> With extra requirement that a weekend starts on friday
> and the second saturday of the month could/should be
> in the first weekend of the month.

Perhaps what could hypothetically be a way to accomplish this is to be
able to schedule by reference or with offsets (I'm not sure what the
best terminology would be).  So, you might be able to say "First Friday,
first Friday plus one day, first Friday plus two days".

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.