Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore performance

2011-09-21 09:15:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore performance
From: Marcio Merlone <marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:56:31 -0300
Em 21-09-2011 09:29, Gavin McCullagh escreveu:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
I am running a very smooth bacula 5.0.3 on Fedora 14. Everything seems to be OK
except restores which are incredibly slow. How can I debug it to see what's wrong?
 - building the file tree for selection
+1 on this.

I am running bacula 5.0.1-1ubuntu1 on a Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS server. Database is about 150GB big and any restore takes 2 or 3 minutes to build the tree.

--
Marcio Merlone