Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Yet another 'Invalid command ".messages"' on restore

2011-09-21 09:11:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Yet another 'Invalid command ".messages"' on restore
From: Marcio Merlone <marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:09:34 -0300
Greetings,

I am a happy user of bacula 5.0.1 on a Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS server. It backs up 8 clients without any problem. All clients have bacula-fd 5.0.1 or above, so no old client with new server - all linux servers use 5.0.1 and the lonely windows server uses 5.0.3. I also disabled automatic messages display on preferences as I found on list archives. But yet, when trying to restore something it often - but not always - gives the error "Invalid command ".messages"".

Can anybody help me find a solution? That problem annoys me for years...

Thanks and best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone