Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] File Storage for Windows and Linux

2011-03-17 10:33:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] File Storage for Windows and Linux
From: Mike Hendrie <mike AT hendrienet DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:30:10 -0500
Below is what I have on the client in the : "C:\Program Files\Bacula"
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {                            # this is me
  Name = w14219-pc-fd
  FDport = 9102                # where we listen for the director
  WorkingDirectory = "C:\\Program Files\\Bacula\\working"
  Pid Directory = "C:\\Program Files\\Bacula\\working"
# Plugin Directory = "C:\\Program Files\\Bacula\\plugins"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
}

#
# List Directors who are permitted to contact this File daemon
#
Director {
  Name = bacula-01-dir
  Password = "77cb2cf4"
}

#
# Restricted Director, used by tray-monitor to get the
#   status of the file daemon
#
Director {
  Name = bacula-01-mon
  Password = "77cb2cf4"
  Monitor = yes
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = bacula-dir = all, !skipped, !restored
}

I attached the 3 .conf files from the bacula server to see if anyone can point out where I am dorked.

Also, I can telnet from the bacula-01 server to:
telnet w14219-pc 9102
telnet 10.2.1.147 9102   <--- w14219-pc
telnet bacula-01 9102
telnet 10.2.1.96 9102  <--- bacula-01

I cannot telnet from the bacula server to:
telnet 127.0.0.1 9102

I cannot telnet from the windows machine to any 9102 port, is that the problem?

Thanks