Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] File Storage for Windows and Linux

2011-03-17 11:31:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] File Storage for Windows and Linux
From: Steve Ellis <ellis AT brouhaha DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:25:31 -0700
On 3/17/2011 7:30 AM, Mike Hendrie wrote:

I cannot telnet from the windows machine to any 9102 port, is that the problem?

Yes.  That is definitely a problem (may not be the only one).   I haven't been following this thread closely, but it could easily be either the windows firewall or linux.  For windows firewall, you don't have to turn it off, just add the bacula daemon as an exception.

-se