Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] webacula only giving back empty page

2011-03-03 15:10:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] webacula only giving back empty page
From: Thomas Schweikle <tps AT vr-web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:07:12 +0100
Hi!

I have installed WeBacula. All OK as far as I can see.
Zend-Framework seems accessible (at least phpinfo() tells about it
being used and loaded. But ...:

html. Nothing!

phpinfo() until I put just beyond these lines:

phpinfo(); // this is OK --- I'll get all infos!

// load all configuration sections and save to registry
$config = new Zend_Config_Ini('../application/config.ini');
$registry = Zend_Registry::getInstance();
$registry->set('config', $config);

phpinfo(); // not reached any more

Any idea how I could debug this?

All running on Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS
Webacula installed to /opt/webacula

Apache config taken from webacula/install/apache/webacula.conf and
modified to match my site (btw: is there an Ubuntu package around?
Maybe with an Ubuntu repository somewhere?)

--
Thomas