Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Storage Daemon crash backtrace

2010-06-28 23:11:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Storage Daemon crash backtrace
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:05:59 -0600
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:23 AM, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:
Hello,

Either the "handle SIGUSR2 nostop noprint pass" confused gdb (note it is not
necessary when you use -s) or you have something broken on your
build/os/machine. �gdb with -s should ignore SIGPIPE and Bacula always
ignores SIGPIPE, so the backtrace below is useless and doesn't correspond to
any real problem.

When you get a valid dump, please open a bug report, in the mean time, use the
bacula-users list and the manual to help you get a valid dump.

Best regards,

Kern

Ok, I finally got a segfault and I got a backtrace, I've put in a bug #1599. Please let me know if there is more information you need. I'd really like to get a resolution to this.

Thanks,

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University