Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] unload drive failing

2010-06-22 18:28:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] unload drive failing
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jeremiah D. Jester" <jjest AT u.washington DOT edu>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:25:33 -0400
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Jeremiah D. Jester
<jjest AT u.washington DOT edu> wrote:
> Ok. I thought It succeeded the first time I did it (don't have that output).
> However, when I run 'label barcodes' again it appears to error out. Issued on
> both drives, Drive 2 first, since Drive 1 is currently writing. Included
> output for both below just in case.

After the current backup ends stop bacula-sd and see if you can eject
the volumes then. If not reboot the server and eject the tapes then.

If that succeeds try the label barcodes command again. If you did not
have to reboot then restart bacula-sd.

I will not be able to help for the rest of the evening today. I am
leaving work in a minute..

John