Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Installing with RPMs

2010-05-05 15:02:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Installing with RPMs
From: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 19:55:38 +0100

> On 04.05.2010 20:32, Joseph Spenner wrote:

I suspect this problem is caused by the new 5.0.2 packaging structure, which
has a separate bacula-libs rpm.  The database dependency is in libbacsql, but
there is only one bacula-libs rpm so it is always sqlite.  Possibly libbacsql
should be included in the bacula-mysql etc packages rather than bacula-libs.

__Martin