Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.1 and db issues - please, share your experience

2010-04-20 09:22:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.1 and db issues - please, share your experience
From: JanJaap Scholing <janjaapscholing AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:19:59 +0200
Hi,

I have the following indexes:

mysql> show indexes from File;
+-------+------------+----------+--------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+----------+--------+------+------------+---------+
| Table | Non_unique | Key_name | Seq_in_index | Column_name | Collation | Cardinality | Sub_part | Packed | Null | Index_type | Comment |
| File  |          0 | PRIMARY  |            1 | FileId      | A         |   367094717 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |         |
| File  |          1 | JobId    |            1 | JobId       | A         |        6900 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |         |
| File  |          1 | JobId    |            2 | PathId      | A         |    22943419 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |         |
| File  |          1 | JobId    |            3 | FilenameId  | A         |   367094717 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |         |

Are these the right ones?

Thanks,

Jan Jaap