Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.1 and db issues - please, share your experience

2010-04-13 08:44:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula 5.0.1 and db issues - please, share your experience
From: Koldo Santisteban <ksantisteban AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:42:15 +0200
Hello
I am working with bacula 5.0.1. On first stage i setup the server with bacula 5.0.1 and Mysql, but, when i need to restore i have found that "the bulid tree process" take 10-12 hours (or more). I have read all about this issues and i can see that no exists any "magic" solution. In order to solve it, i have migrate from mysql to postgre, but i can see the same symtopms. Perhaps it works better, but, in my opnion, this is not serios on a production environment.
If it´s possible, i will appreciate it people share their experience with bacula last version and this kind of issues. A couple of month ago i finished to deploy bacula on my environment, but now, i am considering to go back all.
Please any comment regarding this case is welcome.
Regards