Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Simplified pools

2010-04-08 03:20:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Simplified pools
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 00:19:15 -0700

You know, I feel stupid. I immediately went to implement this mechanism - and
then realized that I had actually done it already and forgotten about it!

I had gotten confused by the run command in bconsole that still lists the
default pool, instead of the one that would actually be used.

At least that explains why I couldn't find a volume the other day where I
thought I had forgotten to update the pool before running a manual backup.

Thanks for that information!