Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MIGRATE from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1

2010-03-17 10:05:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MIGRATE from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1
From: Juergen Koch <juergen.koch AT unister-gmbh DOT de>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:45:30 +0100
Hi,

I upgrade Bacula from 2.4.4 (Standard Debian Lenny) to 5.0.0 (Lenny
Backport).

I use the same steps, but I have two problems.

The script to backup the Cataloge is now perl and is have a uncorrect
umask-value. I must change this:

In /etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl (You must change this in
your config - RunBeforeJob in the Cataloge-Job) I change

sub dump_mysql
{
     my %args = @_;
     umask(0077);

to:

sub dump_mysql
{
     my %args = @_;
     umask(0022);

The secend is, to manipulate Volumes (with the update-command), I can't
use the Vol-ID. I receive a error. I use the Volumename and it works.

Juergen