Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MIGRATE from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1

2010-03-18 06:57:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MIGRATE from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1
From: Juergen Koch <juergen.koch AT unister-gmbh DOT de>
To: timo-news AT tee-en DOT net
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:37:28 +0100
Hi Timo,

Thank you, this work fine!

But I've a another problem:

I use the aotoprun-funktion in the Client-config. With 5.0.0 I receive
the message:

"Begin pruning Jobs older than 40 years 1 month 26 days 1 hour 6 mins 46
secs."

I think, this is the time since UNIX-time. But I configure

   File Retention = 30 days
   Job Retention = 30 days

in the clients.

The Jobs in the Database are not cleaning.

Do you have a idea?

Juergen