Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] MIGRATE from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1

2010-03-17 11:57:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] MIGRATE from 2.4.2 to 5.0.1
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:52:31 +0200
"Juergen Koch" <juergen.koch AT unister-gmbh DOT de> kirjoitti viestissä
news:4BA0DCFA.8040805 AT unister-gmbh DOT de...

> The secend is, to manipulate Volumes (with the update-command), I can't
> use the Vol-ID. I receive a error. I use the Volumename and it works.

At the first sight it's a little bit hard to notice from the prompt, but add
'*' prefix if using volume-ids. I think this syntax came with 3.0, the idea
is to make sure numeric volume name cannot be mixed with volume-id.

For example:
*22 means volume-id 22
22 would mean volume with name "22"

--