Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Full / Incremental / Virtual backup jobs

2009-11-16 12:30:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Full / Incremental / Virtual backup jobs
From: Eitan Talmi <eitant AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:26:52 +0200
Hi all

I'm cracking my head on this:

I have an NTFS workstation with about 4 millions files that need backup.

I want to set an automated backup job that does the following:
- 1st time Full backup of all files
- everyday an incremental backup
- once a week consolidate all the incremental + Full with Virtual Backup and replace the previous Full backup.

Can I do this automatically? what is the best way?

Thanks
Eitan