Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] after building bat, location of binary varies

2009-11-15 23:49:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] after building bat, location of binary varies
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:45:43 -0500
Folks,

I am finding that the location of the executable binary varies from one
system to another.  I am trying to find out why.  The answer will help
to improve the build and install process.

Sometimes the binary is at:

   src/qt-console/bat

If not there, it is at:

   src/qt-console/.libs/bat

Within a given system, the location is always consistent.  It is one of
the above.  Why the location varies, I do not know.

Where does this binary appear during your build?

What OS?

What version of QT?

Me?

src/qt-console/bat