Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Upgrade to 3.0.3 Job is waiting for execution

2009-11-17 07:35:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Upgrade to 3.0.3 Job is waiting for execution
From: Giuseppe De Nicolo' <g.denicolo AT itdep.oapointroma DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:06:12 +0100
Hi All,

    Since the upgrade to 3.0.3 our test server have this strange
behavior , the first job after bacula start up runs fine all others get
in line as "job is waiting execution" and nothing happens, restarting
bacula reset job lists and again only the first job run fine.

    The log show nothing usefull to debug the problem, job e-mail is
empty and it fires off only when I do manually restart the bacula
service ... After noticing the issue I tried to rewrite from scratch
config files , remove and recreate the Backup volume ( I do use file
storage) but to no avail.

    Any guess on what could cause this problem ?  I found this post
http://www.backupcentral.com/phpBB2/two-way-mirrors-of-external-mailing-lists-3/bacula-25/job-is-waiting-for-execuition-101508/

Where this guy is having my same problem but noone still answered him

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Sincerely