Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Two questions concerning Bacula (Off Course)

2009-09-07 08:53:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Two questions concerning Bacula (Off Course)
From: Reynier Pérez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:49:52 -0400
Hi every:
I have two questions about Bacula.

1) Recently my boss tell me that he need  to backup a Oracle 10g R2
installed on RedHat 4.5 AS. How I can do this?
2) I have one Debian Lenny with OSSIM and I need to backup this too. My
Bacula server is running Bacula 3.0.1 and Bacula FD on Debian
repositories is 2.4.4-1. Can I backup this client too or I need to build
Bacula FD 3.0.x client?

Cheers and thanks in advance
--
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira