Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Never Mind - Given up on Bacula

2009-02-13 08:39:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Never Mind - Given up on Bacula
From: "Mike Holden" <bacula AT mikeholden DOT org>
To: "Steve Handy" <shandy AT firstcomm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:37:44 -0000 (UTC)
Steve Handy wrote:
>  I needed a car. I decided to get a used car for nothing. My mom warned
> me, "okay but you get what you pay for son." I bought a used car anyway,
> essentially free. I had for it for a year.  Put well over 5000 dollars
> into it, as problems surmounted, new radiator, fuel pump, and finally the
> engine died. I wised up and BOUGHT A NEW CAR. (Nissan Sentra).
>

> Steve

You can't even use an email client to quote past messages prioperly. What
chance do you have with a piece of software more complex than a simple
text editor?

Feel free to throw good money down the drain on an expensive backup
program that will be less feature rich and more buggy, and with a company
less responsive to bug reports than bacula if you like, but everyone else
here knows you are an idiot already!

Still, you've kept me amused on a Friday where I have been deprived of my
usual dose of BOFH, so I have to commend you for that at least.
--
Mike Holden