Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Never Mind - Given up on Bacula

2009-02-12 15:24:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Never Mind - Given up on Bacula
From: "Jean Gobin" <jgobin AT strozllc DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:19:37 -0500

Stevestr,

I'm surprised, I use Bacula to provide backups for several machines with a
total capacity well exceeding 5 Terabytes and 10 millions files, and I've never
had serious troubles. From time to time, I encounter problems, but some of them
are the result of choices I made from the beginning. So correcting them is
mostly a matter of asking myself: does my initial assumption still hold true?

As Arno tells, if you agree to pay consultancy fees, there are plently of
people that would gladly put your stuff back on track.

J.

Jean F. Gobin
Network Administrator

Tel:     212.542.3175
Mobile:  917.213.2532
Fax:     212.981.6545

32 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10013

 jgobin AT strozllc DOT com
 www.strozllc.com

S T R O Z   F R I E D B E R G

TURNING INFORMATION INTO INTELLIGENCE

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to confidential or
privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost by any error in
transmission. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone, delete the message and all copies
from your system and destroy any hard copies. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.