Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: connection to bacula-sd failed

2008-09-30 06:02:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: connection to bacula-sd failed
From: Stefan Lubitz <stefan.lubitz AT mackevision DOT de>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:58:48 +0200
Hi all,

I have found the error.
I don't know why this happens but I had a line like:
127.0.1.1       BACKUP3.domain.de      BACKUP3
in the /etc/hosts
after changing to:
127.0.0.1       BACKUP3.domain.de      BACKUP3
everything worked fine.
At the moment this machine is standalone. I will change this to the
correct IP adress after final installation.

Regards,
Stefan