Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] connection to bacula-sd failed

2008-09-29 15:48:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] connection to bacula-sd failed
From: slubitz <stefan.lubitz AT mackevision DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I tried to connect to my autochanger inside of bconsole. But it seems to
fail.
Here is the code:

BACKUP3:/etc/bacula/scripts# bconsole
Connecting to Director localhost:9101
1000 OK: BACKUP3-dir Version: 2.4.2 (26 July 2008)
Enter a period to cancel a command.
*update slots
Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Automatically selected Storage: LTO4
Connecting to Storage daemon LTO4 at BACKUP3:9103 ...

After this, nothings happens
Can you tell me where I can start to find out what's wrong?
I am pretty new to bacula and Linux, so ........ maybe I have done something
completely wrong....
The btape test is working now. So the system itself it is running.

Thanks,
Stefan