Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula colone tapes in one job

2008-09-30 06:37:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula colone tapes in one job
From: tomwest AT poczta DOT fm
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: 30 Sep 2008 12:34:48 +0200
Hello,

I have problem with setting up cloning in bacula.

I have tried to clone with RUN command defined.

Job {
  Name = "ls90v11-archivexp"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Client = ls90v11-fdexp
  FileSet = "ls90v11archivexpFS"
  Storage = VTS-Robot
  Messages = Standard
  Pool = VTS1ARCH
  Priority = 10
  Write Bootstrap = "/var/bacula/working/ls90v11archivexp.bsr"
  Run = "ls90v11-archivexp level=%l since=\"%s\" Storage=VTS-Robot2
Pool=VTS2ARCH"
}

I have defined 2 drives and 2 pools in one job, it works , first job goes to
Pool VTS2ARCH and second job to Pool VTS1ARCH.

But its is not what I would like to achive. It generates 2 jobs , but sometimes
I don't get exacly the same copies. If any file was added to backup directories
before second job managed to run the file will be included in that copy. And
here is problem.

I need exacly the same tape volumes copies in both Pools.

So I would like to run job and after writing one tape it will be copied stright
away on second Pool, then job will take second tape, write it and copy to
second pool etc.

IS there any way to set up Bacula to work this way?

Best Regards,

Tomasz