Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 2.2.8, dbcheck never completes

2008-08-19 04:07:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 2.2.8, dbcheck never completes
From: "Yuri Timofeev" <tim4dev AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:07:10 +0300
Technik wrote:

> My queries for the ninth and tenth option of dbcheck are diffrent.
> eliminate_orphaned_path_records
> eliminate_orphaned_filename_records

By "orphaned filename records" I have no claims.

bacula 2.2.8

Now sql queries that will never finished :

8) Check for orphaned File records
EXPLAIN SELECT File.FileId, Job.JobId FROM File LEFT OUTER JOIN Job ON
(File.JobId = Job.JobId)
WHERE Job.JobId IS NULL LIMIT 300000

9) Check for orphaned Path records
SELECT DISTINCT Path.PathId,File.PathId FROM Path LEFT OUTER JOIN File
ON (Path.PathId=File.PathId) WHERE File.PathId IS NULL LIMIT 300000

show index from File;
+-------+------------+---------------+--------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+----------+--------+------+------------+---------+
| Table | Non_unique | Key_name      | Seq_in_index | Column_name |
Collation | Cardinality | Sub_part | Packed | Null | Index_type |
Comment |
+-------+------------+---------------+--------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+----------+--------+------+------------+---------+
| File  |          0 | PRIMARY       |            1 | FileId      | A
       |     8251910 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |

| File  |          1 | JobId         |            1 | JobId       | A
       |        3641 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |

| File  |          1 | idxPathId     |            1 | PathId      | A
       |       24199 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |

| File  |          1 | idxFilenameId |            1 | FilenameId  | A
       |      187543 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |

| File  |          1 | idxJPF        |            1 | JobId       | A
       |        3641 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |

| File  |          1 | idxJPF        |            2 | PathId      | A
       |      434311 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |

| File  |          1 | idxJPF        |            3 | FilenameId  | A
       |     8251910 |     NULL | NULL   |      | BTREE      |