Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ERR=Child died from signal 15: Termination

2008-08-08 19:00:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ERR=Child died from signal 15: Termination
From: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 01:00:29 +0200
People, thanks to all who helped me solve this!
It turned out to be a really embarrassing typo: While trying to solve my
strange mount problems (bacula wanting me to mount already mounted
volume), I increased all timeouts to "10". I thought the unit was
minutes but in fact it was seconds. By this I decreased all
autochanger-timeouts to 10 seconds.

I am really sorry for bugging you all.

Anyway, maybe someone with the same mistake will find this thread...

Back to my original mount-problem I found out that issuing "update
slots" makes bacula remember which tape it just loaded and start writing.

So long,

Nils