Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula and TLS

2008-06-30 23:15:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula and TLS
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:14:49 -0500

Jon Schewe wrote:

> A little more information. I'm able to get the client status now,
> however once I add the "TLS Enable" line to the FileDaemon resource on
> the windows client I am no longer able to start the windows service. I
> get the generic "service quit unexpectedly" error. The event viewer only
> shows that the bacula service died.
>
> Any ideas?

I figured it out, I missed escaping a slash in a path name. Once I found
that I could run bacula-fd.exe with -t and redirect to a file I was able
to start debuging, but printing the line number in the file would really
help. The error reporting under windows really needs work.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital signature.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor
depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from
the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39