Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need configuration for storageloader lto 2

2008-06-30 04:26:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need configuration for storageloader lto 2
From: "rangga" <rangga AT trinetprimasolusi DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:50:31 +0700

Hi everybody,

                I need help. Can you anybody who have experience in configuring bacula with Tandberg storageloader lto2. Can you give me your bacula-sd.conf

I seems cannot find suitable configuration for this device. My machine have long time not used because of thix problem. Any help will be accepted. thx

Regards

rangga