Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula and TLS

2008-06-29 22:58:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula and TLS
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:58:33 -0500
Has anyone setup bacula to use TLS? I'd like to use it to backup a host
across the Internet, but I'm having little success. I've set debugging
up to 200 in the console and in the file daemon and I have yet to get
anything terribly useful out of it. Hopefully someone has some known
"gotchas" that I'm missing.

I've got my own CA and I've successfully created a cert for it, works
with apache and dovecot. I've told the file daemon, director and storage
daemon to all use the same cert for now, as for testing they are all on
the same machine. However when I try and connect to the client for
status I get a handshake error. If I turn off peer verification I can
get status, however the connection from the file daemon to the storage
daemon fails.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital