Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with 'label barcodes'

2008-06-03 17:57:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with 'label barcodes'
From: Dave Phillips <phillips AT nemesis.tucson.saic DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:57:15 -0700 (MST)
I'm using bacula 2.2.0 on a Solaris 8 system with a Quantum Superloader 3.
I've got the changer seemingly working now, but the label barcodes command
gives the following output:

*label barcodes
The defined Storage resources are:
        1: SDLT_320
        2: Autochanger
Select Storage resource (1-2): 2
Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at polaris:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
Device "DLT_S4" has 16 slots.
Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at polaris:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "list" command.
Illegal character "=" in a volume name.
Invalid Volume name: 1:Full:VolumeTag=AAX799S4
Illegal character "=" in a volume name.
Invalid Volume name: 1:Full:VolumeTag=AAX800S4
Illegal character "=" in a volume name.
Invalid Volume name: 1:Full:VolumeTag=AAX801S4
No Volumes found to label, or no barcodes.

Obviously, the changer is sending back a string with more stuff in it
than just the barcode.

I can load each tape into the drive manually and label them with the
correct barcode names, but it would be real nice to have the command do
the job automatically as I perceive it was intended.  Suggestions?

Dave