BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to backup a laptop over internet

2017-05-30 13:03:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to backup a laptop over internet
From: Xuo <xuoy AT free DOT fr>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 19:03:03 +0200
Hi,

I'm using BackupPC 3.3.0 (got from the Web gui).
Yes this feature would be really great (at least for me !!).
Thank you to all for your help. I'm still fighting with the vpn connection. I'll tell you if I succeed (one day) to backup through this f... vpn connection.
vpn + nice feature => king of the world.

Regards.

Xuo.