BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update

2017-05-09 13:33:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update
From: Bob Katz <bobkatz AT digido DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 13:33:22 -0400

Dear Daniel and Richard and group:

Sorry, I'm not familiar with all the acronyms.

I'm very excited to see a repository for Fedora/Redhat!

When I go to the EPEL repository page

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/

I'm presented with a plethora of possible downloads and I'm completely lost, I don't know what to download.

Thanks for any help,

Bob Katz