BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] systemd init for version 4?

2017-03-12 22:09:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] systemd init for version 4?
From: Craig Barratt <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:07:52 -0700
In Github master, I renamed the init.d directory to systemd, added a template backuppc.service, and updated the README file. See https://github.com/backuppc/backuppc/tree/master/systemd. The template service file is in https://github.com/backuppc/backuppc/blob/master/systemd/src/backuppc.service.

When you run configure.pl it updates the settings in systemd/src/backuppc.service and deposits the output in systemd/backuppc.service.  It still updates the old init.d files (now in systemd/src), but they are now put in a subdirectory (systemd/init,d).

Craig