BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Import old host/backup

2017-01-04 06:27:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Import old host/backup
From: Gustavo Lapido Loureiro <gustavo.lapido AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 09:26:11 -0200
I have a set of backups generated by backuppc on an external hard drive.

Then I had a crash on my server's hd so I had to switch the hd and start from the beginning.

I've already installed backuppc, but I don't know how to "import" the host/backups that lay on the external hd.

What I want with that is to be able to get backuppc manage the old backup data again.

Can someone help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

Gustavo Lapido Loureiro
Técnico de Infraestrutura Doméstica de Computação e Redes
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gll.info
Telefone: +55 21 9-9385-0441