BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Status on new BackupPC v4

2016-05-18 14:35:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Status on new BackupPC v4
From: Mauro Condarelli <mc5686 AT mclink DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, Lars Tobias Skjong-Børsting <larstobi AT relatime DOT no>, Richard Alloway <ralloway AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 20:35:05 +0200
I think users got the idea we are moving again, by now.
I think we should stop clogging the users ML, which should be reserved to help
users.

Please move to the devel list, or, better, open a issue on github and continue
discussion
there with whoever is interested to setting up a nice CI / AT.

I'll follow there, but mixing everything together doesn't seem a bright idea ;)

Thanks
Mauro