BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Status of the wiki (was: Re: web GUI downloading BIN file Ubuntu 14.04)

2014-11-13 11:55:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Status of the wiki (was: Re: web GUI downloading BIN file Ubuntu 14.04)
From: Mauro Condarelli <mc5686 AT mclink DOT it>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:53:19 +0100
Do You know what was the old wiki URL?
Perhaps it can be recovered with the WayBack Machine
(http://archive.org/web/).
Unfortunately current URL
(http://sourceforge.net/p/backuppc/wiki/Home/) has no history, which
means the URL changed when SF switched format (apparently mid-2013!).

FOUND!

Have a look at:
http://web.archive.org/web/20131222191813/http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=Main_Page

looks pretty complete (and seems the last snapshot taken.

HiH!
Mauro
Nella citazione in data giovedì 13 novembre 2014 17:31:00, Holger