BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Running BackupPC and Nagios web interfaces from the same box

2014-10-15 13:23:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Running BackupPC and Nagios web interfaces from the same box
From: xpac <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:21:37 -0700
Then I don't understand the question. You should not have had to
 touch the configs and the suid part would be provided by a binary
 wrapper in usr/share/BackupPC/sbin/BackupPC_Admin.

I followed the instructions in this blog:
http://ftanada.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/install-backuppc-on-centos-6-3/

Specifically

"15. This time, edit the Apache configuration file.
nano /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

Changes should reflect these changes:
User backuppc
Group apache
ServerName actual_server_hostname_or_IP_Address:80"

This is the step that breaks the Nagios web interface