BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Running BackupPC and Nagios web interfaces from the same box

2014-10-14 15:55:26
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Running BackupPC and Nagios web interfaces from the same box
From: xpac <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 12:53:32 -0700
I need to know if there is a way to configure the apache conf file so that both
BackupPC and Nagios web interfaces will be accessible although they are running
off the same box.

I had BackupPC running fine, but the install instructions had me change the
httpd.conf file to:

User backuppc

Unfortunately, that breaks a bunch of permissions for the Nagios interface.
When I change the user back to "apache" Nagios runs fine, but I can't even get
the BackupPC interface to come up properly.

Is there a way to make it so that the BackupPC interface doesn't have to user
"backuppc" as the user in httpd.conf?  Or some other way I can do this?