BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Documentation.

2014-07-19 15:45:20
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Documentation.
From: "G.W. Haywood" <backup AT jubileegroup.co DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:43:39 +0100 (BST)
Hi there,

After going around the Internet in circles for a couple of hours I've
just been looking at

backuppc.sourceforge.net/faq/BackupPC.html

to try to find the bit of documentation I'd missed that tells users
that in order to use

$Conf{XferMethod} = "smb"

to back up a Windows box it's necessary to have the netlogon service
running on the client.

I can't find it anywhere.  Where should I be looking?

--

73,
Ged.