BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] fileListReceive failed

2014-07-17 22:27:11
Subject: [BackupPC-users] fileListReceive failed
From: baro <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 07:05:54 -0700
Hi Friends!

I have this problem in my backuppc, and i don´t know how to solve or fixed it.

I intent to resolv the troubleshooting  doing a lot of things but imposible for
me...

Backuppc server can log into the Centos clients to copy the files  with the
backuppc user without password, but the backup finished with this error:

Got fatal error during xfer (fileListReceive failed)

Could you help me to repair this problem, please.

Thanks!!!