BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Have to set Apache User to BackupPC?

2014-05-15 04:14:31
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Have to set Apache User to BackupPC?
From: 李欣 <n3228 AT ndensan.co DOT jp>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:52:08 +0900
Hi,

I am trying to install and configure BackupPC on a CentOS 6.3 server by following this link:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/BackupPC

In Configure Apache section,
it says I have to change User apache to User backupPC.

Do I have to set User to backupPC?
Is there any way to get around it?

I am trying to backup a local website server,
and it has to run the website by User apache.

Thanks in advance.
LI Xin