BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] rsync

2013-10-21 22:34:22
Subject: [BackupPC-users] rsync
From: Charles Belarmino <Charles.Belarmino AT maximintegrated DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:32:50 +0800
hi Everyone,

I am currently configuring my backuppc using rsync but the error is "Error
connecting to rsync daemon at host:873:inet connect: Interrupted system call".
Can you please help me on this?  Do you have a more understandable procedure
that I can use?  I am bewildered by some of the ideas that I got from the
internet.

Thank you,
Charles