BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] no rrd graphs in version 3.3.0

2013-10-09 10:17:54
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] no rrd graphs in version 3.3.0
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, vano <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:15:57 +0100
On 2013-10-09 14:09, Holger Parplies wrote:
> Hi,
>
> vano wrote on 2013-10-09 05:17:53 -0700 [[BackupPC-users]  no rrd graphs in
> version 3.3.0]:
>> Found that after upgrade to version 3.3.0, rrd graphs is missing in web
>> interface.
>
> congratulations.

As you may have noticed, Holger doesn't believe the graph is a good thing.
Thankfully, many of us disagree.

The rrdtool graph is a Debian-specific patch. Did you install 3.3.0 from
the Debian/Ubuntu package? If not, get it from my repo:

http://www.tolaris.com/apt-repository

Otherwise, you may have to add the patch yourself.

Does anyone know if 4.0 carries the rrd graph by default?

Regards,
Tyler

--
""Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong,
which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be