BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Guide to set up scheduling in BackupPC

2013-09-02 05:23:43
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Guide to set up scheduling in BackupPC
From: Prem <squirrelj AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 02:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I was reading the online guides to set up the scheduling for the backup clients, however I just find it hard to implement a schedule as per my preference.

I would like to achieve the following:
- Daily incremental from Monday to Thurs at 8pm
- Weekly full backup on Friday at 8pm
- Monthly full backup on the last day of the month at 8pm.
- Retention of the backup for 1 year and then prune the data as it expires.

Appreciate if you could show how this is done using the GUI.

Regards,
PK.